Thursday, October 16, 2014

Funky Chairs of Odd Design That You Might Want to Sit on

Chairs are seen in almost every home or office. They are one of the furniture that we can not be too familiar with. If I want you to use one word to describe the chairs at your home, what will the word be? Comfort, black, leather, wooden, or even dull - I suppose these words may easily pop up in your mind.

Most of us view the chairs as functional and basic furniture and often ignore the design of the chairs. In the office, the chairs we use are usually black leather ones. At home, the chairs are usually white or black ones. But actually, chairs come in various models, colors, shapes and even designs. Here I would love to share a collection of chairs that come with unusual designs that you might want to sit on them instantly.

High Heel Shoes Chairs

They are high heel shoes. But they are not for you to wear actually. Instead, just sit on the shoes and you will feel comfortable on them. I really want to collect several such shoes chairs at home for they are really stylish and I bet they can make a whole change to the look of my room. I love the sexy prints on the chairs. Never have I seen such chairs that are fashionable enough to bring a makeover to the room. But still, I don’t think the chairs are suitable for the elderly, for they are too shiny. Anyway, for fashion lovers, the high heel shoes chairs are really the ones that easily add style, comfort and function to the bedroom, or even office!

Ergonomic Ball Chair

The ball chair, also called yoga chair or exercise chair has the design concept of ergonomics. I love to share this unusual chair for it is much about allowing us to exercise while sitting. The seat with the balls requires constant movement for good balance. Due to the unstable surface, we have to adjust seating position if we want to sit safely on it, which automatically helps us maintain a proper body posture. The ergonomic chair can even better the health of the spine. Since I am suffering from back pain, I really want to try this chair out.

Rocking Chair

Another chair I would love to share here is a rocking chair, from which I can see the fashion trend of the future chairs. One more important thing about this chair is the design concept of ergonomics. This ergonomic chair has an unusual look yet very safe to sit on. I would love to sitting on the chair, reading a book, with the right amount of light. Never will I feel sleepy on the rocking chair.

Bug Chair
Most of us do not like bugs. But still there are some people who love the bug. From the bug chair, I want to say the chair designer must be a high tech lover. The design of the chair looks not complex, but they are just unusual. If I hate the bugs, I want to sit on them next time.

 

Coffee Cup Chair

When I see this chair, I would love to buy it. It is a convertible furniture that can be made into small armchair, higher chair or table instantly. Besides its multiple functions, I really look its beautiful and sleek coffee cup look. The chair can really create a modern look for the room. Next time, when I invite friends home for coffee, I really want to use such chairs.




No comments:

Post a Comment